Okay, now let's take a peek what's inside.
Hmm..seems a lot of stuff inside =D
A lot of brochures about the products. Really interesting to read =)
Make me easier to know more about Rohto and Mentholatum products.
1. Skin Aqua UV Mild Milk. I never try this variant before. My favorite is UV Whitening Milk and you can read my review here.
2. Selsun 7 Flowers. I don't know much about Selsun shampoo but it smells really good ^^
3. Acnes Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask. I never try this clay mask before but I love Acnes Sealing Jell. I already tried a lot of Acnes products and very happy with the result =)
4. Face on Face Nourishing Blush On in Blooming Rose. I love pink blushes! Small packaging, perfect for traveling.
5. Face on Face Nourishing Loose Powder in Loose Powder in Natural Yellow. Love the packaging but I think it's too yellow for my skintone. But let me try =D
6. Face on Face Nourishing Eye Shadow in Blooming Rose. I love this shade! Looks very pretty on the pan <3
7. Face on Face Nourishing Two Way Cake in Tropical Beige. I love the packaging too and that big mirror but sadly it's way too dark for my skintone. I'm a bit surprise when I see this shade on the pan. Anyone have an idea so I can use this Two Way Cake?
I really like the packaging from Face on Face especially because I love pink, hahaha. I would love to try Blush On and Eye Shadow in Natural Glow too. They're so tempting =D
8. Lip on Lip Pure Lips in Bergamot and Orange. My favorite lip balm! Check out my review here. On that review I posted a picture that I used for Beauty on Healthy Contest, LOL! BTW, I already ran out of this lip balm and Rohto give me 2 more of it. So happy XD
9. Lip on Lip Water Color Nourishing Lipstick in Scarlet Peach, Carnation Pink, and Strawberry Red. I love lippies! So glad that I can add them into my lippies collection. Swatch, anybody?
10. Charles & Keith Purse. So pretty! Love it <3
So, that's all that I got from Lip on Lip and Face on Face. Once again, I really wanna say thank you for all of these items to Rohto and Mentholatum. Oh, and I want to say thank you for all of you who vote for my picture on Beauty on Healthy contest so I can win the contest. Thank you very much :*