Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Members In My Stash Part 2

Hello Beautiful ^^
Oh, it's already Saturday again and it's cloudy outside. Do you have a plan for tonight? I don't, hahaha..So it's me, eating my Ruffles and drinking my Milo while I write this post, hehehe...

I have a new stuffs that I bought from several local online shops and I hope this is not too much >.<


There's some new blushes (I really love blushes), nail polishes, and false lashes =D

Blushes
I ordered 7 new blushes from local online shop and I guess they got this from CherryCulture.com because they said that I can check the price from CherryCulture.com and using a formula to convert the USD to IDR. Me and my beauty blogger's friend, Alvianti, order some stuffs from them and we have to wait for almost 1 month until we received them on our hands. Horray! Oh, there was a sale on CC for several items that still on going until now and maybe you want to check them out! I like this online shop because their price is fluctuate depends on CC's price and that's make their price cheaper when there's a sale on CC while the other local online shop's price is fixed. I think this is a best deal that I don't wanna missed XD

L to R:
NYX Powder Blush in Mocha & Pinky
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, Rose D'Oro, & Corallina
Jordana Color Tint Blush Stick in Blushed & Rose Petal
Price (approximately):
NYX Powder Blush: @ Rp 57500,-
Milani Baked Blush: @ Rp. 80000,-
Jordana Color Tint Blush Stick: @ Rp. 35000,-
Bought from TwentySeven Shop

False Lashes
I bought this from local online shop because there's a promo during September, buy 2 get 2 free random, hahaha..So I bought 2 pairs and I got 4 pairs. This is my first time buying false lashes ever >.<

The seller is very nice and kind. She answered my questions patiently and gives me fast response day and night, hahaha..

Oh, I just remember that I don't have the glue, ROFL!


Price: @ Rp. 25000,-

Nail Polish
I bought this nail polish from Multiply.com together with my beauty blogger's friend, Alvianti. She asked me if I want to try The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Nails, so I think it's okay because they're ready stock, so we don't have to pre order although it's Korean brand and it's cheap, hehehe...

TFS Lovely ME:EX Nails in BL601 & PK102
Price: @ Rp 15000,-
Bought from RieButik

Free Samples
Oh, I almost forgot, me and Alvianti got 2 free samples from RieButik but Alvianti gives all the samples to me. She is so sweet ^^


The first one is Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream from Etude House and the second one is Gold Caviar Collagen Serum from Skin Food. Seriously, I don't know how to use these, LOL!

Okay that's all of my new members in my stash and thanks for reading ^^

1 comment:

  1. The Eight-Wheel Classic - TITIAN Arts
    The eight-wheel classic bicycle is available in six sizes. The Bicycle Wheel gri-go.com is a classic bicycle ford escape titanium made in USA, but there ventureberg.com/ are three variations in 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete