Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mentholatum Beauty Mask & Rohto Skin Aqua

Hello everyone ^^
Happy New Year for all of you! I miss you so much! I'm so sorry for neglecting my blog because I have to study. I have comprehensive exam on January 5th for 29 subjects. It's so scary for me. But GOD really help me through it all ^^
Yesterday, January 9th is the announcement. And the result is I pass the exam so I can graduate on February 25th. I will graduate with my boyfriend. I'm so happy because it's one of my New Year's Resolutions for 2012. Yay!

Now I will give you a review about skin care. I have 2 stuff to review. The first one is Mentholatum Beauty Mask and the other one is Rohto Skin Aqua. I got the Beauty Mask for free because I'm buying Skin Aqua.



Mentholatum Beauty Mask Collagen Firming
This is my first time using tissue/paper mask. I'm so happy when I get it because I ran out of mask that I usually use. I study a lot and I know my skin is really stressed out because I'm tired. So I try this mask to freshen up my face skin.




It contains 2 sheets. One for upper face and one for lower face. I wear it and then I watching TV to relax. After 30 minutes, I pull out the mask. I feel that my skin becomes oily. I don't like it. Maybe this mask want to moisturize my skin but for me it's too much. I have normal skin, so maybe it will suit for dry skin but it's not recommended for oily skin. It freshen up my skin but it doesn't brighten up my skin, firming my skin, or refine my pores. So, I think I won't purchase this since it doesn't give any effect to my skin.



There's 5 variant that you can choose:
Beauty Mask Lifting Moisture
Beauty Mask Youtful Looking
Beauty Mask Pore Refining
Beauty Mask Collagen Firming
Beauty Mask Double Whitening


Price: Rp 12000,00

Skin Aqua UV Whitening Milk
I'm really curious about this product because it contains Arbutin that can brighten up skin. My skin is so dull because I don't sleep well and I got a lot of acne. So, I use Skin Aqua every morning before I go out to replace my moisturizer. It has milky texture and easy to spread out on the skin. It absorb quickly and it's not greasy at all. It moisturize my skin without making it oily. I love it sooooo much! It has SPF 20 too.


There's a cons about this product. It makes my face very shiny after I using it. So to get a matte finish, I use loose powder and it's perfect! My face doesn't oily all day long. After a few days, there's no new acne on my face and after 2 weeks, my boyfriend and my mom said that my skin looks fairer. I'm really happy with the result. I think I will repurchase this and it's really recommended for everyone ^^

You can use it daily for face and body but I only use it for my face. Shake well before use.

There's 4 variant that you can choose:
Skin Aqua UV Mild Milk
Skin Aqua UV Whitening Milk
Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk
Skin Aqua UV Moisture Gel

Price: Rp 42000,00

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Hai..
    Kamu sudah ditag di http://bella-kiranasafira.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-post-11-random-things-about-me.html

    Tolong di post yaaa..

    ReplyDelete