Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wishlist: NYX Blusher

Everybody knows that NYX is one of the best make up around since they have a very good quality with their pigment, range of colour, lasting power, and price. Lucky for you if you can find this products easily with a sale price, hehehe...but not for me. It's expensive here in Indonesia. But if I have enough money, I will order it from online shop =)

I heard a lot about NYX blusher because they're very good. I really attracted to try them! After saw the swatches on some beauty blogs, I put some on my wishlist:

NYX Powder Blush
1. Pinched

2. Peach

3. Rose Garden

4. Summer Peach

5. Angel

6. Natural

7. Mocha

8. Pinky


NYX Cream Blush
1. Glow

2. Tickled

3. Natural

4. Boho Chic


I hope this is not to much, hehehe...

Thanks for reading and have a nice day ;)

Picture from: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/

6 comments:

  1. they're really pretty! Love the Peach one.. ^^
    My friend has one in Mocha and use it as shading too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^
    Hi Dear, I heard a lot about the peach one and really curious to try it =D
    I wish I can try them soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the pinched one too! I heard that's a dupe for NARS orgasm. But whenever I join the nyx PO I always always forgot to put this on my list. My bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pretty Muffin
    Hello ^^
    Yeah, I heard that pinched is dupe for Nars Orgasm, and the colour is very pretty. Tickled cream blush is a dupe for Nars Orgasm too =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. michelle,, kau jurig blush on!! :D
    Btw hari ini kuraang yaa,, ntar bejumpa lebih lama lagii.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apa tuh jurig blush on? ahahaha...
      bentar lg 2 NYX blush bakal ada di tanganku XD

      Iya kurang lama...next time ya qt hunting2 lagi ^^

      Delete