Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lip Smacker® Tasty Tropicals Trio and Coca Cola Trio

Hi everyone! I'm a happy crazy little girl because I got a new Lip Smacker from my uncle which live in Australia. Ok, I know I'm lying, I'm not a little girl but I wish I was, hehe...I got this when my uncle visit Indonesia and we met on wedding party on 11/11/11. He gave me 2 packs of Lip Smacker Trio. I haven't try and open them yet because I still have my Dr Pepper trio. So I think I will try them next year or maybe next month or maybe next week, LOL. I really want to open them and try all of them because they look so tempted, hehe...but I'm worry their smells will fade or change about 1 or 2 year(s) after opened. So I must keep patience and not open them after I finished my Dr Pepper trio.

Now I'll show them to you and I'll update about the review after I try all of them =D


Lip Smacker Coca Cola Trio (Coca Cola Cherry, Coca Cola, and Coca Cola Vanilla)
The packaging is cute, red plastic ornament. When I open the packaging, I can smell coca cola candy scented.



Lip Smacker Tasty Tropicals Trio (Papaya, Banana, and Passion Fruit)


Can't wait to open and try all of them, soon =D

Made in USA

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. No the Lipsmacker scents don't fade away... I got mine opened but mostly not used yet, and they smell like the first day I smelled them lol. They fade away when you use them a lot, some of them should be smell weird after using them a while (like the M&M's) I could know it, because my oldest opened but not used ones are at least 8 years old... (Skittles from produce year 2003, is what the package says, this is one of my funky smelled ones as well, but the scent, banana something is still there) =D
    Cool you got some with their newer packages, I hope you enjoy them like I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Sas =D
    Now I don't have to worry to open them just to smell it, hehehe...really2 curious! And I hope the scent still there for a long time if I don't use it =D

    I really want to try the Skittles too. A lot of people love it. Are the Skittles smell like the real Skittles candy?

    ReplyDelete