Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lip Smacker® Trio - Dr Pepper®/7UP®/A&W® Root Beer



Hi girls? Do you know Lip Smacker? If you're a lip balm lover, you must know and love this one sooo much =D

It seems like every girls in US have Lip Smacker in their bag and bedroom. In YouTube you can see that one girl can have more than 10 lip smackers in their collection. Why they're really lovable? Because Lip Smacker is made for a girls around 8 years and up, it moisturize your lips, and it smells veeeery good until you feel you want to eat them, lol.

Lip Smacker have a wide range of flavor. You can check their website here. But now I only have Lip Smacker® Trio in Dr Pepper®/7UP®/A&W® Root Beer. So baaad, because it's really hard to find them in Indonesia. When I sent a message to Lip Smacker, they said they can't send it in Indonesia, so I got this from domestic online shop.



The first one that I try is Dr Pepper®. It smells like a cherry but like a root beer at the same time. Smells so good. I never drink Dr Pepper® before because that beverage is not available in Indonesia so I can't compare the beverage and the Lip Smacker. The color is deep red in the tube and it gives me a tiny hint of red on my lips.



The second one is A&W® Root Beer. When I smell it, I know that it exactly like A&W® Root Beer that I usually drink. It smells fizzy just like a real root beer. The color is brown in the tube and it gives me a tiny hint of brown on my lips.



The third one is 7UP® in cherry. I never drink this beverage too. When I was a kid, I only ever drink the 7UP® in lime. This one smells like fizzy lime with a hint of cherry fragrance. The color is pink in the tube and it gives me a tiny hint of pink on my lips.



Overall, this product gives me a tiny hint of colour with subtle glossiness which is perfect. The fragrance is not too sweet but smells so good. I like to open the cap just to smell them, lol. It moisturize and soften my lips. Unfortunately, the lasting power is not so good. It's about 2-3 hours. But it's OK because I love to open them, re-apply n smell it again, hahaha.

Don't forget to visit my new Lip Smacker collection here

Made in USA

Price: Rp 100000,00 (yeah, it's pretty expensive because in US it's only US$4.50). I bought it from here.

Will I repurchase? Yes, if I can find them again but in another flavors =D (I really want to try delectable desert)

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. great review michelle :) I like lip smacker skittles and cotton candy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BEAUTE D'AMOUR Thanks cie...
    I hope there's another PO from you =D

    ReplyDelete