Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

LT Pro Eyeliner



Hi everyone, now I will make a review about LT Pro eyeliner. I really love eyeliner from LT Pro by La Tulipe. I have 3 LT Pro eyeliner: Super longer wear Eye Liner Black, Eye Liner Pencil Black Waterproof, and Eye Glitter Gel.

Super longer wear Eye Liner Black
This is my first liquid eyeliner n I think this is the best liquid eyeliner, hehehe. I don't know but I never try another brand. But when I compare it with my friend's Maybelline liquid eyeliner, LT Pro is absolutely the winner. Do u believe that the first time I learn using eyeliner, I'm using this liquid eyeliner, hahaha. Some people learn using eyeliner using pencil but I'm using liquid eyeliner and I ruin my eyes several times until I can make a tidy line on my lashline XD

I really like this eyeliner, it's easy to apply and you can make thin line because the brush have a pointed tip. It's dry fast and easy to remove. You just have to peel them off. It long lasting on my eyelids. Stays on me all day =)

Made in Germany



Eye Liner Pencil Black Waterproof
I really like this pencil. It's glides smoothly on my eyelids. Very soft and I don't have to press them on my eyelids. As you can see in my swatches, the colour is not really black black, it's more like soft black, but it's buildable. It last up to 6 hours on my eyelids. My skin is not oily but if you have oily skin, I think this pencil can smudge after 4 hours (I read it from another review). This pencil is waterproof but not oil proof, hehe.

Made in Germany



Eye Glitter Gel
I see there's 3 colours of this Eye Glitter Gel but I only have 1 colour, it's Sunny Gold. It has gold and silver glitter in it. I never have glitter eyeliner before so I can't compare it. This glitter gel is good, because when it's dry, the glitters stick on my eyelids and skin but it takes a couple minutes to let them dry. It doesn't flakes except you rubbing them hardly. It's easy to remove them with water and soap =)

Made in Indonesia



Here's the swatches for you =D



From top to bottom: Eye Glitter Gel, Eye Liner Pencil Black Waterproof, and Super longer wear Eye Liner Black.

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment