Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since my last review. I have a research that have to be done last week. So now, I'm back with my Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil review. Yeah, I know that I review a lot about Silkygirl products because I love it very much.

If you an eyeliner lover, you're gonna love this one =D
This pencil is really easy to apply and you don't have to pressing them on you eyelid or pulling your eyelid. It has a great colour range and you can use different colour everyday if you go to work or hang out ;)

I have only 4 shades right now but I will collect all of them if it's available in Indonesia. I have 03 Sky Blue, 04 Pure Purple, 05 Candy Pink, and 06 Metallic Bronze. If you want to try a colourful eyeliner on your eyes you can try them and you can wear them depend on you mood or you can match them with you clothes. It's really fun and I'm really happy with them =D

Sometimes if I want to look natural, I replace my black eyeliner with the Metallic Bronze. But if I want to looks colourful but too lazy to use eyeshadow, I can use the Sky Blue and Pure Purple on my upper lashline or Candy Pink in my lower lashline. All of them have metallic effect. I love them very much.

Be careful if you pull the cap or you can broke the pencil like my Pure Purple pencil. I pull the cap and accidentally the cap broke the point of my pencil. They're really soft =)

Pros: Great colour, easy to apply, long lasting, smudge proof
Cons: If I wear eyelash curler, the colour is disappear from my eyelid, sticks to my curler so I need to re-apply

Available in 9 shades (actually there's 10 shades but 10 Cool Blue is discontinue): 01 Olive Green, 02 Ocean Blue, 03 Sky Blue, 04 Pure Purple, 05 Candy Pink, 06 Metallic Bronze, 07 Solid Gold, 08 Frosty Silver, 09 Lime Green.

Price: Rp 35000,00 but I bought them for Rp 29800,00

Made in Germany

Will I repurchase it? YES! I really want the olive green and solid gold right now =D

OK, now it's time to see them and their swatch =D





Left to Right: 03 Sky Blue, 04 Pure Purple, 05 Candy Pink, 06 Metallic Bronze

PS: Click the picture to enlarge and I will update this post if I have another shades =)
Silkygirl Indonesia have a contest for August. You can join by upload your picture with your Silkygirl product on their page ^^
Here is the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/SILKYGIRLovers/141224459271696

UPDATE! August 21st 2011

Today I try to sharpen my pure purple with sharpener. I put it on the freezer first because I hope the pencil will become harder and won't broke if I sharpen it. After 2 hours on the fridge, I sharpened it. But it still very soft and I broke the point of pencil twice when I sharpened it :(
I lost about 1 cm of the pencil before finally I can get the unbroken pencil. But the tip is still dull. If I try to make it a little bit point tip, it will broken again.

6 comments:

  1. I like that they are soft and you dont have to go over them so much. Love the blue and I want the gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melinda I really want to have the gold too =D
    I wish you were live near so I can give you some :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle...
    aku baru sempet beli funky eyelights ini x_x
    Bagus banget ya, aku baru punya satu yang warna pink.. DI counter MDS di Jogja udah abis stock-nyaaaa :(

    Aku pake warna pink buat eyeshadow, hasilnya bagus banget lhoo.. natural tapi shimmery gitu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Salsabilla Kiranasafira iya bagus banget...aku udh ga sabar nunggu semuanya masuk indo, hehehe...

    Sayang yah di Jogja udh abis, mudah2an akhir bulan ini barangnya dah ada lagi, supaya kamu bs beli warna laennya yg ga kalah cantik =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. coba pake silet aja sist, kalo model kayak gini pake rautan emang susah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, kalo pake silet bentuknya jadi ga bagus lagi donk say, hehehe...
      Aku udah nemu rautan yang cocok koq...bisa nyerut FEP ampe lancip =D

      Delete