Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss

I bought 2 shades of Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss. They really look attractive, especially because I'm a lip gloss lover. But all I can say is nothing special about them and I'm really disappoint with them. I have Watermelon Red and Golden Papaya. Both of them have different texture and characteristic.

Watremelon Red: It's clear on you lips, no glitter, no shimmer and just give you a glossy clear lips. It's glides easily when you apply it. A little bit sticky. I wish it will gives a hint of red on my lips but it gives nothing for me.

Golden Papaya: It has pretty pinkish-peach colour with golden shimmer but it's very sticky and it can't glides easily because of the stickiness almost like a glue. I'm so frustrated.

There's nothing special about the smell too. Just a synthetic scent and it will fades less than 5 minutes. No fruity scent.

Made in China

Price: Rp 29000,00

Would I repurchase it? NO!

With Flash


Without Flash



Top: Watermelon Red
Bottom: Golden Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment