Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Silkygirl Moisture Gloss Lip Gloss Vintage Rose & Strawberry Ice

Hi there, it’s me again with 2 more shades from Silkygirl Moisture Gloss Lip Gloss. You know, they have a lot of beautiful shades of this lip gloss and it’s really confusing because I feel like I really want to have all af them, hehe. So I save some money to buy more shades of this lip gloss. Thanks to Silkygirl to make them inexpensive so teenage girl can collect some shades of this lip gloss. Oh, what I really like from this lip gloss is because it’s enriched with Aloe extract so it will taking care of my lips skin =)

OK, so when I go to SG counter, I start to pick some shades and swatch it to my hand. Oh my, they are so lovely but I only have money to buy 2 of them, so I stare at the swatch on my hand for a couple minutes and looking at them. Choosing and choosing makes me confusing, haha.

Because I already have Rosy Pink shade, I want something different from that shade. Finally I choose Vintage Rose (10) and Strawberry Ice (11). Why I choose them? Because for me, Vintage rose is brownish-pink (neutral colour and will match with all skintones) and Strawberry Ice is purplish-hot pink (unique colour and the colour is very intense on my lips). It’s really different from my previous shade. Try Vintage Rose if you want to down to earth and try Strawberry Ice if you want to stand out.

In my opinion, Strawberry Ice have a lot of glitter in it and the Rosy Pink have less glitter in it. I can say, Strawberry Ice have a metallic effect on your lips. The glitter amount in Vintage Rose is between Strawberry Ice and Rosy Pink and it has a little bit of metallic effect. All of them is gorgeous. You can use the shades depends on you mood and depends on your occasion.

I hope all shades of this lip gloss will available soon in Indonesia because all of them is pretty especially the nude shades ^^

Price: Rp 19500,00


Left: Strawberry Ice (11)
Right: Vintage Rose (10)

PS: Click the picture to enalrge

Click here for more swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment