Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Silkygirl Lip Gloss Swatch

Here's a swatch of my Silkygirl Lip Gloss, so you can compare the shades ^^

Moisture Max Lip Gloss

Left: 08 Wine
Right: 06 Rose





Right: Rose 06 is a warm pink shade with gold glitter. Click here to see complete review.
Left: Wine 08 is a cool mauve shade with gold and blue glitter. Click here to see complete review.
Isn't they lovely? I like both of them. It's very nice for a night glamorous party ^o^

UPDATE!

Moisture Gloss Lip Gloss

Left to Right: 10 Vintage Rose, 16 Rosy Pink, 11 Strawberry Ice



Left to Right: 11 Strawberry Ice, 16 Rosy Pink, 10 Vintage Rose

16 Rosy Pink complete review click here
10 Vintage Rose & 11 Strawberry Ice complete review click here

I can't wait to buy another shades =D

What do you think about these shades?
Which shade that you like the most form Silkygirl Lip Gloss?

PS: Click the picture to enlarge & I will keep update the swatch if I get another shades. Don't miss it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment