Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Silkygirl Moisture Gloss Lip Gloss Rosy Pink

Silkygirl says: It’s sheer brilliance on your lips with water-like effect. Infused with Aloe Vera to ensure lips remain moisturized and supple all day.

Hi everyone, this is another Lip Gloss from Silkygirl. I have 1 shade only and I gave it to my little sister and it's Rosy Pink (16). This shade is looks like honeysuckle pink. Maybe you now that this lip gloss is cheaper than the moisture max lip gloss because I think the quality is different. Let me compare it for you based on my personal experience (I borrow it from my little sister once and she allows me because I told her that her hands will appear in the internet, lol).

Moisture gloss has no lip plumping effect like moisture max. Moisture max is more shinny and glittery than moisture gloss. So if you're not a fan of shinny and glittery lip gloss, this is a good one for you. Moisture gloss still has a glitter in it but it's not noticeable. This lip gloss is glossy but it's not over glossy for daily and daylight use. The glossy effect is more like water than moisture max.

The lasting power is 2-3 hours. This lip gloss is not sticky at all. So, for the non-stickiness, moisture gloss is the winner.

This lipgloss is not too pigmented so the colour is sheer on my lips.

It's available in 11 shades (actually it's more than 11 shades but some of them isn't listed on their website like Rosy Pink & Barely Nude): Pink Glitters, Dazzling Pink, Sweet Pink, Ashley Pink, Plum Jam, Vintage Rose, Strawberry Ice, Sugar Pink, Eternal Pink, Peachy Pink, Naturally Nude

Will I repurchase it? Yes, but I will try another shades like strawberry ice, dazzling pink, sweet pink, and naturally nude.

Price: Rp 19500,00






PS: Click the picture to enlarge

Click here for more swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment