Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nivea Lovely Lips Pearl & Shine

Oh my, this one is so pretty. It's glossy and pearly but less glossy than nivea fruity shine. So if u like something that more pearly and shimmery but less glossy, this lip balm is a good one. It smells good too. The scent is sweet maybe like a strawberry or flower, well I'm not sure. But the scent is quite strong. So if you have a problem with a strong scent from a cosmetic and sensitive nose, this one will be a big problem for you.

It moisturize my lips better than the fruity shine. The lip balm texture is soft and smooth. I love it! It has a pink pigment in it and I think it's more long lasting than fruity shine.

The packaging is really cute. It's a slim stick. I love slim stick so much because it fits my lips better ^o^



They're really cute, aren't they? Pearl & Shine is on the right and Natural Pink is on the left (Sorry, I'm too lazy to take too much picture, hehe). I really love butterfly on that packaging. It's pretty.

I'm not sure about the price but it's under Rp 40000,00. It's more expensive than Nivea Fruity Shine but it's smaller. This product is made in Thailand.

There's 3 shades from Nivea Lovely Lips: Pearl & Shine, Natural Pink, and Pink Smoothie.

Will I repurchase it? Absolutely yes =)

Click here for more swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment