Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher Blushing Pink



Silkygirl says: Shimmer Duo Blusher
The Shimmer Duo Blusher pairs matte and shimmer shades to illuminate your features. The matte blush can be used for shading and contouring, whilst the shimmer shade can be used for highlighting. When used together, you can see an instant glow on your face at once. Its ultra-fine texture makes blending a dream. Oil-free and fragrance-free.

Hi girls, now I'm back Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher 02 Blushing Pink. I really like pink blush not just because I'm a pink lover but I got so many compliments from my boyfriend everytime I use pink blush on my cheeks. That's why I love pink blush =D


Left: Shimmer shade
Right: Matte shade

This Shimmer Duo Blusher in Blushing Pink gives me a healthy dolly pink flush look, gives me a really nice glow on my cheeks, and it's really looks natural. I love it! The texture is not too powdery. The pigment is not to sheer, not too much. This blush shades is buildable, so if you use it too much, you won't look like a doll but you will look like a clown. But you don't have to worry if you apply it with a light hand.

There's a flat big brush that hide under the pan and the brush is really soft. You can use it if you on the travelling and you don't want to bring your big blush brush, but I always love to use big blush brush. I always mix both shades everytime I using it because I'm not big at highlighting and contouring. This Blushing Pink will looks good in fair to medium skin. Overall, I love this blush =)



I hope Silkygirl will release the refill for this blush because it's only contain 4 gr and if I ran out of this blush, I only want to buy the pan not the whole packaging because it will waste my money and the empty package still re-usable (Let's go green, lol).

Price: Rp 59500,00 but I bought this for Rp 50600,00

There's 4 shades available: 01 Cheeky Peach, 02 Blushing Pink, 03 Rose Petal, 04 Sunny Glow

Will I repurchase? Yes, I want to try Sunny Glow too because the shades look really pretty and I would glad to buy the refill if it's available.

Here's my swatch for you ^^

Left to Right: Mixed shades, shimmer shade, matte shade

Here's the ingredients at the back of the package ^^


PS: Click the picture to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment