Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Sleek Blush Rose Gold and Life's a Peach

Well, finally I have blushes from Sleek. Sleek is a UK make up brand. I'm really curious about this product because every review that I read always said that this is the best drugstore blush out there. It's smooth, pigmented, and have a really beautiful shades.



For now I only have 2 and I can't wait to buy another shades. I have Rose Gold and Life's a Peach.

Without Flash


With Flash

Left: Life's a Peach
Right: Rose Gold

Rose Gold
This shade is soooo beautiful. It's peachy rosy-pink with a gold shimmer. Very very pigmented. The first time I tried it, I swipe my big blush brush on the surface of the blush then swipe it to my cheek and the fact is I put too much on my cheek, lol. If you want to use this blush, just dab a little bit with your brush, and blend it well on your cheeks. Use a very light hand with this blush. It will give you a nice peachy rosy-pink cheeks with a really beautiful glow. A lot of woman are craving about this beautiful blush. Some woman named this shade "duochrome" because it looks like peachy gold and rosy-pink from side to side.



Life's a Peach
This is my first true peach blush. I always scared to try peach/orange blush. I always have pink or peachy pink blush. Everything is always with pink because I like dolly pink cheeks. I'm scared if peach blush won't suit my skintone. But I was wrong. This blush looks natural on my cheeks. This blush is not pigmented as the rose gold. It's a sheer blush but buildable so I don't have to worry if I will put too much on my cheeks. I need to swipe it 2-3 times to make them looks pretty on my cheeks. This peach blush is completely matte. This blush will looks good if you have light-medium skintone.



I know that it's hard to get this blush on the store so I get this from domestic online shop. Even this blush is hard to find in US. So, I feel lucky to have this blush in my case =D
Don't forget to grab them if you have a London trip or you can bought them online. I really recommend this blush for a high quality blush with a low price. The blush last on my cheeks for less than 5 hours :(

Made in Taiwan

Expiration date: 24 months (I think this blush will last forever because it's big enough for me. It contains 8 grams)

Price: Rp 110000,00

Will I repurchase? Absolutely! I can't wait to buy Flamingo and Pomegranate =D

Here's my swatches for you =)

Without Flash


With Flash




Here's the back of the packaging =)



What is your favorite shade from Sleek blush?

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

UPDATE!
Don't forget to check my Flamingo and Pomegranate here.

4 comments: