Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher Cheeky Peach

I bought another Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher because I fall in love with silkygirl blush and I don't know why, lol. I really like blush, but I always bought an affordable blush only with a good quality. Silkygirl blush is a good quality blush for me. Actually, I want to buy Sunny Glow but I'm a little bit scared with the colour at the pan. I'm worry if it wont suit my skintone. I have light skintone, so finally I picked this Cheeky Peach. Sunny Glow and Rose Petal will looks good if you have medium-dark skintone, Cheeky Peach and Blushing Pink will looks good if you have light-medium skintone.



Cheeky Peach have same texture with the Blushing Pink. The shimmer shade of cheeky peach is slightly darker than the blushing pink. The matte shade of cheeky peach is a pretty soft peach. I love to mix the matte and shimmer together everytime I'm wearing them. It gives me a natural peachy pink cheeks. I love it! This blush last up to 6 hours on my cheeks.



Here's my swatch for you ^^


Left to Right: Mixed shades, shimmer shade, matte shade

Here's my Cheeky Peach and Blushing Pink if you want to compare =D
Without Flash

With Flash

Left: Cheeky Peach
Right: Blushing Pink



Price: Rp 59500,00 but I bought this for Rp 50600,00

There's 4 shades available: 01 Cheeky Peach, 02 Blushing Pink, 03 Rose Petal, 04 Sunny Glow

Will I repurchase? Yes, and I would glad to buy the refill if it's available.

What is your favorite shade from Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher?

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. huwaaaa..... suka sama review2 silkygirl nya.... jadi gak penasaran liat penampakannya, hehehe... naksir banget sama yang cheeky peach, sayangnya kalo di malang sini harganya jadi mahal bangeet... 60k lebih...hiks..

    visit n follow my blog juga ya...

    http://pinkyrose21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. RANI Hi Rani, thanks for being my follower n loving my review, hehehe...jadi ngiler ya? hohoho
    wah koq bs jadi mahal ya kl di malang? emg bukan di konter resmi ya?
    I already visited and followed your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete