Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleek Blush Flamingo and Pomegranate

Hi, how are you guys? It's been a long time since my last review. I'm so sorry because I've been so busy with my assignment. Now I'm back with another sleek blush to review, horray! I really like blush these days and Sleek in one of my favorite blushes because they're so pigmented and have a very unique shades.

I bought 2 more shades Flamingo (left) and Pomegranate (right). So now I have 4 Sleek blushes. Don't forget to check my Rose Gold and Life's a Peach here.


Flamingo
This is a unique pink shades for a blush. It's not just a regular classic pink blush. It's a bright pink with yellow undertone. Yes, it's a warm pink and the pink colour is just like a flamingo, lol. It's not matte but not shimmery. It has a sheen so Flamingo gives me a satin finish. Perfect for daily blush. Well, for me flamingo is a little bit hard to blend compared with the other so it takes a little time to blend it on my cheeks.


Pomegranate
It's another unique colour from Sleek blush. Well, I have to admit that it looks very scary on the pan. It's a burgundy with pink undertone. But when I wear it, it gives me a unique purple-red-pink colour with pink and gold shimmer. I love it! It's perfect for autumn and winter and it's perfect for party at night too because I found that the colour is too heavy for me if I wear it for day.


Flamingo and Pomegranate is very pigmented so apply it with a light hand. I never swipe the surface to apply, just dab it with light hand. Take a little bit more if necessary. Well, they last for less than 5 hours, so for the lasting power they're not super. It will suit almost all skintone from light to dark =)

Made in Taiwan

Expiration date: 24 months

Price: Rp 110000,00

Will I repurchase? Yes, I would love to buy another shades if my Sleek blush already hit pan, hehehe...

Here's my swatches for you =)




PS: Click the picture to enlarge

6 comments:

  1. Could you tell me, leave a blush from Sleek much glitter on the face behind? Cause the reason why I dont buy a lot of blushes is because my face ends up almost always in a disco ball... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GlitterKitty/ SJM Hi Sas, there's 3 shimmer blush from Sleek, it's pomegranate, rose gold, and sunrise. The rest of them is matte and satin finish. The shimmer is subtle and it doesn't makes me like a disco ball, hehehe...It gives me a very pretty glow...but if you don't like shimmer blush, you can try flamingo. It has satin finish which is very pretty too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Michelle,
    Pantesan aku kaya lupa-lupa inget pernah baca review kalau flamingo itu hard to blend, ternyata di sini toh :D
    Aku minta ijin kasih link blog kamu ke postku yang ini yak : http://racuncelle.blogspot.com/2012/07/sleek-blush-flamingo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sekararum ^^
      Tnyt si flamingo emg ngga se blendable yang lainnya yah? aku pikir cm perasaanku aja, hehehe...
      Boleh silakan lampirkan blog ku dengan senang hati ^^

      Delete
  4. hi...salam kenal..
    beli sleek nya dimanah? makassii infonya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vina, salam kenal juga ^^
      AKu beli di online shop Beaute De Amour...dy ada di FB ama di female daily...
      HTH :)

      Delete