Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goodie Bag from Silkygirl

Hi everyone, do you still remember when I said that Silkygirl Indonesia making a contest? Yes? No? Well, I win the contest and I got the goodie bag from them =)
Ok, here they are!



That's what inside the goodie bag. Very interesting, right?

There's 5 stuff inside the goodie bag and 1 Silkygirl catalog. Now, I'll tell you what I got:
1. Moisture Rich Lipcolor in 12 Naughty
2. Blush Hour in 02 Dune Rose
3. Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara
4. Funky Eau de Toilette
5. Heart-shaped Thumbdrive 4 GB

Wow! Is that amazing? I'm so happy when I recieve this goodie bag =D
I will review and swatch all of them next time.
Thanks for reading ;)

PS: Click the picture to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to the review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sas, you help me to win this too =)
    I will review them soon ^^

    ReplyDelete