Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Silkygirl Moisture Max Lip Gloss Wine

I bought Silkygirl Moisture Max Lip Gloss again from the same counter where I bought the rose shade. The worker said, Silkygirl Moisture Max Lip Gloss is almost out of stock so they keep the lip gloss inside the cupboard not on the counter table, hehe.

I'm little bit curious about this Wine shade from Silkygirl Moisture Max Lip Gloss. It's mauve colour with gold and blue glitter and I never have this shade before so I pick it up ^o^
Mauve is a mix of dusty rose colour and lavender or lilac colour. So if you like lavender or lilac colour, but you want to looks natural when you wear it on your lips, you can try this mauve shades.

This Wine shade is the darkest shade from Silkygirl Moisture Max Lip Gloss.

I bought this for Rp 39500,00 in Matahari Dept. Store.

Pros: Inexpensive, glossy, shiny, nice shade
Cons: Little bit sticky

Will I repurchase it? I think I will try another shades first ^^

It's available in 8 shades: Amber, Fuchsia, Nude, Cranberry, Raspberry, Rose, Hazelnut, Wine





PS: Click the picture to enlarge

Click here for more swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment