Even the bitterest and the darkest experience, makes my life colourful.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mentholatum Face on Face: Two Way Cake & Blush On

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for neglecting my blog for a while. FYI, now I work in Semarang on a factory (again).

Rohto Metholatum finally launch their cosmetic line named Face On Face. There's Two Way Cake, Loose Powder, Eyeshadow, and Blush On that worth to try although the colour selection for Eyeshadow and Blush On are limited *I hope they will launch more shades* =D

Two Way Cake
Now I wanna give you a review about my new two way cake that I used recently. I use it everyday since December before I go to work or hang out and I'm really in love with it. Face on Face give it to me for free and for review purpose but this is my honest review.

This product says:
1. Contains Improved Hyaluronic Acid to keep face skin moisture and smooth 2x better compared to common Hyaluronic Acid.
2. Vitamin E as antioxidant and nourishing your skin while you wearing make up.
3. Double Sunscreen Agent to protect skin from UVA & UVB.
4. Mineral Oil Free so that gently for your skin.
5. Oil Control & Shine Free agent for longer shine free appearance.

When you apply this TWC on your face, it feels very light. It doesn't make you feel like wearing mask or heavy make up. It has medium coverage and natural shades that will blend prefectly with your skintone. It makes your skin feels smooth and look bright. I always wearing it from 7 AM - 6 PM and I never found it cakey but it does fade at the end of the day and my face look a little bit dewy but I don't need to touch up though. I work indoor with air conditioning. But if I go outdoor to see installation progress on the plant it will fade faster, because I'm sweating. It so hot and there's a lot of dust and smoke from crane and people welding everywhere. When I blot my face with tissue to absorb my sweat, this TWC does a little bit colour transfer. Well, I hope this TWC is transfer resistant so it would be more long lasting.

What I like from this TWC is it doesn't makes my face oily or shiny and I don't need to bloting my face with tissue or face paper. My previous TWC makes my face oily and I need to blot my face 1-2 a day *huft*. Honestly, I'm so glad that I found this TWC because it's more friendly to my skin.

The packaging of this TWC is made from plastic and bulky because it has 2 compartments for the TWC and for the puff. It has round mirror too which you can use for touch up. There's a slightly powder fragrance that you can smell, but it doesn't bother me at all.

There's 5 shades available for this TWC: Charmy Pink, Silky White, Vanilla Beige, Natural Yellow, Tropical Beige.
Recently I use Vanilla Beige but it's a little bit too dark for my skintone because my face look a bit darker compared to my chest. But I have another supply, Silky White, and I think it will match perfectly with my skintone but I haven't try it yet.


Cute round pink packaging <3

L-R: Silky White & Vanilla Beige

The back of the box

Ingredients

Has 2 compartments

Already hit pan ^_^


Blush On

This product says:
1. Contains Improved Hyaluronic Acid to keep face skin moisture and smooth 2x better compared to common Hyaluronic Acid.
2. Vitamin E as antioxidant and nourishing your skin while you wearing make up.
3. Mineral Oil Free so that gently for your skin.

As a blush lover, I'm really glad to receive this little cute blush on with pink plastic packaging. Face on Face kindly gave me Blooming Rose shade. I thought this blush on would be sheer but surprisingly they are pigmented. YAY! They are soft, easy to blend, and not powdery. The shade is really pretty too. It's rosy pink that makes my face looks like a doll. This will give you a natural flush on your cheeks and very natural looking. I think this shade is made for teenager and young lady. Lasting power of this blush is average, about 4 hours then it fades.

This blush on available in 2 shades: Blooming Rose & Natural Glow. I'm really curious to try Natural Glow because I heard that a lot of people like it too =D


Ingredients

Small round blush <3

Heavy swatch

Blended *very pretty*

Although I don't know about the exact price, but I'm really sure their price is very affordable because all of these products are made for teenager and young lady but the quality is really good and contains vitamin E to maintain healthy skin =D

Made in Indonesia

Don't forget to like Face On Face fanpage on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FaceOnFaceIndonesia and follow thier twitter: @FaceOnFaceID

What do you think about Face on Face poducts? Have you tried them yet?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment